Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Double Spacing Double Spacing is offline

Default My document is double spacing but paragrah spacing is set at singl

In my Word document, my lines are double spacing. However, my line spacing
is set at single. Any ideas what's going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Check your before and after spacing for your paragraphs and make sure that
the settings are zero for each.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Double Spacing" wrote:

In my Word document, my lines are double spacing. However, my line spacing
is set at single. Any ideas what's going on?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check Format | Paragraph to see if the paragraph has Spacing Before/After.

news