Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sc sc is offline

Default Problems with my links to an excel 2007 file from a word 2007 file

All the charts I have in an msword file linked to an excel file
do not automatically update as they did when I was using the 2003 version.

Additionally the below pop up window is appeared in the excel file:
Microsoft Office Security Options
Security Alert-Data Connections
Data Connections
Data connections have been blocked. If you choose to enable data
connections, your computer may no longer be secure. Do not enable this
content unless you trust the source of this file.
File path C:\...\filename.xlxs
Help protect me from uknown content (recommended)
Enable this content

I choose enable but nothing is happened. Is there a solution? Or I have to
recreate my files in Office 2007 format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Once you have enabled, go to the Office Button, select the Prepare command,
and look for "Edit Links to Files" At that point you should be able to
select all your links and "update now"

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.