Tom Barkas

Default dispaying two docs in Word2002

Is there some way in Word2002 of opening two documents and displaying
them together by Arrange All without having two sets of toolbars etc,
as in Word97? Even with one set of toolbars set at a minimum, there is
much less space available for viewing text compared to Word97

Pat Garard

G'Day Tom,

At the right hand end of the Menu bar there is a "Type a question
for help" dropdown box.

Type the word 'compare' in there and hit Enter
OR
Search Help for "Compare and merge documents".
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Tom Barkas" wrote in message
Is there some way in Word2002 of opening two documents and displaying
them together by Arrange All without having two sets of toolbars etc,
as in Word97? Even with one set of toolbars set at a minimum, there is
much less space available for viewing text compared to Word97

Tom Barkas

Hi, Pat,

I don't think this is what I want - I'm not wanting to compare 2 docs,
just open two docs, without having a lot of the screen taken up by
assorted bars - in Word7, one set of toolbars worked on the two
documents - you just highlighted the one you were interested in.

Tom

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:31:10 +1100, "Pat Garard"
apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrotg: