Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michele Scott

Default numbered list has two fonts

I added numbers to a listing of 18 statements using Arial 12 pt. With the
exception of #15, all numbers after #12 appear as Arial 8 pt. How did this
happen and how do I make all of the numbers conform to a Arial 12 pt?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select all the numbered items and press Ctrl+Spacebar and Ctrl+Q; this will
reset the numbered paragraphs to the default font and paragraph settings,
which should include the numbering you defined. If you have not defined the
font size for both paragraph and numbering (if different) as part of the
style, then of course this won't work.

In general, numbers reflect the formatting of the paragraph mark. Even if
you've changed the font of the rest of the paragraph, you may need to select
the paragraph mark separately and reformat it.