Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony

Default How do you open the Document Recovery Task Pane?

I accidently closed the Document Recovery Task Pane in Microsoft Word, and
now I can't get it to come back up. What do I do now? There is no option that
I can find to reopen that particular task pane, and I found where the .asd
file was located but it wont let me open it. Ive tried any opening methods
they suggested and I still cant open it separately, get word to open it, or
get the document recovery task pane to open again. Please help...