Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisak lisak is offline

Default Sub bullets not working Word 2007

I have a user who clicks on her bullet button, enters her data, Enters to
move to the next line, then tabs to create a sub bullet. However, she
doesn't get a sub bullet. Her cursor moves to indent, but the bullet doesn't
promote. I don't have this problem on my machine. Any ideas? Thanks for
your thoughts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ask the user to do the following: Click the Office button, and then click
Word Options. In the Proofing category, click AutoCorrect Options. On the
AutoFormat As You Type tab, select "Set left and first indent with tabs and
backspaces." Click OK twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP