Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott

Default Side of page text (within margin)

I'm designing a information sheet with header/footer and two columns. I'd
like to have a permanent text are at the right upper edge (ie running down
the side-with text running top to bottom) - almost a side footer or header.
Can I do this? Any suggestions? I used a text box when I did this in Word
Perfect, but is there an easier way.... Thanks.