Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CAMathMom CAMathMom is offline

Default equations not converting to pdf

I am using Office 2007 with the "Publish as PDF" add-in and Math-Type 6.0.
When I try to publish a Word document containing MathType equations, there
are often parts of the equation omitted. In addition, other viewers of the
PDF document sometimes encounter omissions in the equations even when my PDF
shows it all. This most frequently happens to Mac users.
Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any suggestions on how to
fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello CAMM

CAMathMom wrote:
I am using Office 2007 with the "Publish as PDF" add-in and Math-Type 6.0.
When I try to publish a Word document containing MathType equations, there
are often parts of the equation omitted. In addition, other viewers of the
PDF document sometimes encounter omissions in the equations even when my PDF
shows it all. This most frequently happens to Mac users.
Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any suggestions on how to
fix it?

I'd try DesignScience's support (see email addresses at the bottom of
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/faqs.htm).

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John B John B is offline

Thanks for posting this. I'm also having terrible problems with Equation 3.0
(our gold standard for sharing papers) equations converting to PDF using Word
07 Save As PDF. They are basically the same as those described for Math-Type.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello CAMM

CAMathMom wrote:
I am using Office 2007 with the "Publish as PDF" add-in and Math-Type 6.0.
When I try to publish a Word document containing MathType equations, there
are often parts of the equation omitted. In addition, other viewers of the
PDF document sometimes encounter omissions in the equations even when my PDF
shows it all. This most frequently happens to Mac users.
Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any suggestions on how to
fix it?

I'd try DesignScience's support (see email addresses at the bottom of
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/faqs.htm).

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
X Against HTML | for | with Word?

can I number equations on the right and inline with equations? aperlin Microsoft Word Help 3 September 17th 07 05:18 PM
Equations Aceensor Microsoft Word Help 2 April 19th 06 08:54 PM
convert pdf equations to editable MS Word equations geocalc Microsoft Word Help 3 February 7th 06 09:49 PM
equations Stephanie Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 01:10 AM