Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RKS

Default Convert numeric value into english word

Pl tell me How to create function to convert numeric value in english word
format.
Ex. 456.23 ( four hundred fiftty six and paise twenty three).
Pl give me permananent solution. every time when we open word or excel its.
work.

Thanks in advance.
R.K.Sharma