Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wind

Default How do I save a word document as a pdf file on a Mac?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Hi Wind -

Deceptive, perhaps, but you don't *save as* PDF, you *Print* to PDF.

With the file open, go to FilePrint, then click the button in the lower
left corner of the Print dialog box. The PDF will be created with whatever
name you want to give it & the Word doc will still be a Word doc.

--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Actually, Office 2007 will have "save as" a .pdf but not "print" to a .pdf.
I just read the other night and found it interesting. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message
Hi Wind -

Deceptive, perhaps, but you don't *save as* PDF, you *Print* to PDF.

With the file open, go to FilePrint, then click the button in the lower
left corner of the Print dialog box. The PDF will be created with whatever
name you want to give it & the Word doc will still be a Word doc.

--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac