Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default multiple indexes

"Word2013 Bible" has one paragraph on creating multiple indexes in a Word file (using the
switch \fa, \fb, etc., in each index entry). It doesn't say what happens when you
insert the index -- do the indexes come out in the a, b, c, order of the switches? Can
they be reordered within the Index Field?

But more important: Was this an innovation later than Word2007, or will it work in the older version?

No reference I have on Word2007 mentions such a thing (I don't have Bible), but none
of them are at all helpful on anything involving fields.