Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vi_string vi_string is offline

Default how to stop cursor automatically returning to another sentence?

Every time i type, either through Word or simply on screen via a web page,
The cursor automatically returns to a random paragraph as im typing. As if
there was an error made in that sentience, i have to continuously look if the
cursor has moved from where i was typing in order to see if im adding words
that continue from where the cursor has moved to!
please help me this gets so annoying!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Keep your hands away from the touchpad whilst typing (or turn it off and use
a mouse) - and if you have voice recognition installed, turn off the
microphone.