Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
A84MARTIN

Default LABEL TROUBLESHOOTING

I TRY TO PRINT ONE TYPE OF LABEL AT A TIME AND I ALSO TRY TO CHANGE WHICH ROW
AND COLUMN IT IS IN, BUT IT ALWAYS PRINTS IN ROW ONE COLUMN ONE. HOW DO I
CHANGE IT??????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Stop SHOUTING!
If this is a mail merge, as suggested by the forum you are posting in, then
the only way to change the start label is to add an appropriate number of
empty records at the start of your data file.