Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LukePW

Default Styles (numbered list) keeps changing !

Hi,

In a DOC, I have these numbered list. My first list uses a numbered list
(say from 1 to 6). I then have some normal text that follows and then
another numbered list. The 2nd list I want should be numbered also from 1 to
6 or 7. ? Word Automatically starts this list at 7. I then go to the first
number and click re-start numbering. It does that but indents to the left
the first number.......!!!!!!! I then go and take the brush icon to copy the
style of the first list to modify the style (which it does) but then the
first number goes back to 7 ! MAd MAD MAD! Word is terrible for this!

My numbered style is not set to automatically update...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

L.