Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Ken is offline

Default Printing Envelopes in Word 2007 Using Outlook 2007

-- I am using Word 2007 & Outlook 2007 and I want to use the Outlook
Contacts to print envelopes in Word. My problem is I cant get the
individuals Title (Mr., Mrs., etc.) in Contacts to show or print on the
envelopes. Any suggestions??
Ken G
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm which explains which fields can be
used from Outlook in this manner. The personal title field would be
PR_DISPLAY_NAME_PREFIX

If you want initials on the letters, it gets a bit more complicated see
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_w...07.htm#Initial