Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gilberto Gilberto is offline

Default table is inserted as arabic,

I just installed windows vista home premium with office 2007 professional
today.

when inserting a table on word, change the language and the way to writte
the things to Arabic (saudi arabia) I assume that the cause is because the
the first one on the list of languages.

It does not matter if I set the default to english on the word options, or
on the table properties, it does not apply it to each cell. I have to do it
cell by cell.

I try reinstalling the whole office and keep the same, please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dajo Dajo is offline

Gilberto,

If you type text after the table, is the text in Arabic? If so, your
keyboard may have been inadvertently changed to a different language.

Check your Language Bar and make sure that the language that you want is
selected. The Language Bar is on the Taskbar. You can also read the Help
topic, http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...295481033.aspx, and do
what they say in reverse, i.e., make the language that you want the language
that is displayed in the Default input language box.

I hope this helps.