Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SMoo

Default Save As and formatting bullets and numbering

I am editing a document based on a client's document template. I make changes
to bullets and numbering. When I save the document, all my changes revert to
the previous version. In other words, the bullets and numbering I updated go
back to the previous (incorrect) bullets and numbering.

We are going crazy trying to figure out what is wrong. The template
"automatically update" is turned off.

Any help is appreciated as we are on deadline!