Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LDanix LDanix is offline

Default Envelopes and Lables

I have a return address set as my default, but I want to clear the default to
show nothing. How can I do that.
I am aware that I can click Omit to prevent it from printing, but I want the
field to be empty.
I have tried typing spaces and deleting all text, but it will not allow me
to set either of those to my default.

Thanks for you help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The default return address is set in Tools Options User Information.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

LDanix wrote:
I have a return address set as my default, but I want to clear the
default to show nothing. How can I do that.
I am aware that I can click Omit to prevent it from printing, but I
want the field to be empty.
I have tried typing spaces and deleting all text, but it will not
allow me to set either of those to my default.

Thanks for you help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If that doesn't clear it, and it may not, see the more versatile approach
section of http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm