Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Dave is offline

Default Where do I find speach recognition in office 2007

I just downloaded office 2007 for home and student. I am trying to locate
the tools selection to start voice recognition. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This feature has been moved to the OS. It is included in Vista and I believe
also in Windows XP.