Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JIMC JIMC is offline

Default how to convert doc w/background color to jpg, jpeg,gif or png

I have a word doc with borders, background color and texture and need to
convert it into either jpg, jpeg, gif or png.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Download the trial version of SnagIt and use its 'printer' driver to output
to any of these formats. You may even like the program enough to buy it

JIMC wrote:
I have a word doc with borders, background color and texture and need
to convert it into either jpg, jpeg, gif or png.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It's well worth the nominal fee. I don't know how I managed without it.
Seriously!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]