louise

Default looking to put 2 flyers on a4 paper

ive recently got pc and im trying to print flyers of for my buisness. how do
you apply two flyers to one peice of a4 paper

You don't tell us what version of Word you have, so it's a bit difficult to
say what method you need. If you have Word 2000 or above, you can put two A4
flyers on an A4 sheet using the "2 pages per sheet" option in the Print
dialog. You will have to tell Word to print pages 1,1. If you want to create
the flyers as A5, choose the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page Setup
instead.