Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sonia Sonia is offline

Default deleting the first two pages

Hi

I have a document that has headers and footers starting at the 3rd page, my
question is, how do i delete the first two pages so that I can start at page
3? i have tried deleting them, but only page two goes, page one stays and
brings all my information up with it, loosing the header and footer i need.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

There is a section break on page two. Press Ctrl+Shift+8 to display
nonprinting marks, locate the section break, and delete it. Press
Ctrl+Shift+8 to hide nonprinting marks again.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP