Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tkak123

Default How to move left margin to fit an invitation?

I purchased a BBQ invitation but cannot get it to print correctly on my
invitation. It is printing to far to the left. I have changed the margin
configuration every way I know how. But when I place my invitation in my
printer it is about 1/2 inch to far to the right on the invitation. What
else can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Can you elaborate on "every way I know how"? Have you given the paragraph a
left indent, for example? If there are several invitations on a sheet and
you're using a "label" template, then it's set up as a table, so changing
the page margins will have no effect. You can change either the cell margins
or the paragraph indent.

"tkak123" wrote in message
I purchased a BBQ invitation but cannot get it to print correctly on my
invitation. It is printing to far to the left. I have changed the margin
configuration every way I know how. But when I place my invitation in my
printer it is about 1/2 inch to far to the right on the invitation. What
else can I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tkak123

Thanks for responding! I ended up having to finally reset my parameters on
my printer in order to make it work! I had adjusted every possible margin I
knew of and then thought about my printer being the problem. Thanks again
for your response. Mission accomplished thank goodness!