Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default scroll mouse won't scroll up

Hi. I don't know where the problem is so I'm starting with word-general.
I use a scroll mouse to speed down through a document. Then once I'm where
I want to be, I start to scroll up. This has no effect: I scroll up, but the
screen stays the same. Page-up works, though, I think. This used to be
limited to one doc, which is rather large. But today it happened in a
different, smaller doc so I'm worried.
At this point I'm wondering if it's a mouse or a word problem. But the
mouse doesn't do this in any other application.
Thank you,
John.