Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael B. Michael B. is offline

Default Taskpane

How can I get the Taskpane to display at the right side of the screen at
startup? Right now it displays itself above the document .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Look on the left of the Task Pane and see the four dots (just left of Getting
Started) .... Grab the dots with your cursor and drag the Task Pane to the right
side.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Michael B." Michael B. @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
news
How can I get the Taskpane to display at the right side of the screen at
startup? Right now it displays itself above the document .

Taskpane word 2003 gasflower Microsoft Word Help 2 June 23rd 06 08:51 PM
taskpane settings Charlie New Users 1 March 2nd 06 12:02 AM
Adding Max beside 24 on the clipboard taskpane Wendy FP Microsoft Word Help 0 July 22nd 05 10:01 AM
TASKPANE OR FOLDERTASK? Susan Microsoft Word Help 5 May 4th 05 03:38 PM
Taskpane in Word 2002 Shadodncr Microsoft Word Help 6 April 25th 05 02:58 PM