Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
cantgetit cantgetit is offline

Default autotest in email

I have made my autotext entry ifor my name in word 2007whihc works when I hit
F3
but it doesn't work in email mesages. I saved it in building block as
autotext am I missing step.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

That's because Outlook 2007 does NOT use Word as its email editor. It may
look like Word but it is not: it has its own self-contained editor in its
own dll that happens to mimic Word in most instances. You need to create the
signature (or copy it) in Outlook and save it there.

Terry