Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stressedout stressedout is offline

Default how do you change the language on the main face;?

I am in france working, and have a new computer, installed the 2007 word, but
it has down loaded the french version, and I do not know french. how do I
change it to the english version please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Stressedout,

For Office 2007 you can change the Language of the ribbon and the help files with the addition of the English language Single
Language pack
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113681033.aspx

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)