Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zane Lassiter Zane Lassiter is offline

Default Word changes alphanumeric characters to wingdings font, inside pic

Using Word 2007, a compatability mode document has several figure-captioned
pictures. When printed, one picture has some, but not all, of its
alphanumeric characters (appearing in the picture) changed to wingding font
characters. Converted the Word file to a PDF file, and the wingdings showed
up in the picture in the PDF file, too. The font surrounding the picture is
Arial.
--
Zane Lassiter
Haiku Master