Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JDJ JDJ is offline

Default Word 2003 Keyboard shortcuts change case of selected text?

Is there no Word General group? or is this it?

Word 2003 Keyboard shortcuts change case of selected text?

Seems to me that in Word 97 if you selected a text or sentence and did
an ALT+C it would cycle through Upper Case, Lower Case, Title Case.

This doesn't seem to work for me with Word 2003.

Is there a keyboard shortcut that will do this without going into the
menus with the mouse?
--

"J. J."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

SHIFT + F3 will cycle through the Change Case options.
Uppercase
Lowercase
Title case

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"JDJ" wrote in message
Is there no Word General group? or is this it?

Word 2003 Keyboard shortcuts change case of selected text?

Seems to me that in Word 97 if you selected a text or sentence and did
an ALT+C it would cycle through Upper Case, Lower Case, Title Case.

This doesn't seem to work for me with Word 2003.

Is there a keyboard shortcut that will do this without going into the
menus with the mouse?
--

"J. J."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

And there has been no Word General Newsgroup for at least 5 years. It was
closed because users tended to post EVERY question to the General NG because
they were too lazy to be bothered to post to the correct NG.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP