Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] radnaskela81@hotmail.com is offline

Default how to prevent pdf2word to convert pdf

I have pdf2word program and i wonder if someone knows how to prevent
someone else to convert my pdf to word..
Thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You are wasting your time. If they are determined enough, they could just
re-type it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have pdf2word program and i wonder if someone knows how to prevent
someone else to convert my pdf to word..
Thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] radnaskela81@hotmail.com is offline

You are wasting your time. If they are determined enough, they could just
re-type it.

that is the only thing that I´m ok with...to re-type it..)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Any document that you allow someone to see can easily be reproduced. If OCR
software doesn't handle the original file - and it will, it will certainly
do so if the document is printed and scanned. If you inhibit printing, a
scrolling screen capture tool such as SnagIt will capture the document from
the screen. The *only* way to stop someone from reproducing your document is
not to give them access to it.

wrote:
You are wasting your time. If they are determined enough, they
could just re-type it.

that is the only thing that I´m ok with...to re-type it..)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] radnaskela81@hotmail.com is offline

The *only* way to stop someone from reproducing your document is
not to give them access to it.

I thought so...Ok..thanks anyway..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

Hi,

Depending on the software you're using to create the PDF, you can set its security to prevent copying and/or printing of the PDF.
Word has no control over this.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message ups.com...
| I have pdf2word program and i wonder if someone knows how to prevent
| someone else to convert my pdf to word..
| Thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] radnaskela81@hotmail.com is offline

Depending on the software you're using to create the PDF, you can set its security to prevent copying and/or printing of the PDF.
Word has no control over this.

I`m using that protection but despite that you can convert PDF to word
with, for example, PDF2Word and then you can copy, edit and print that
text..