Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shane

Default Print with the wrong paper size

I am using Word 2003 and have a document which was created using the paper
size of letter.
The 1st page is in portrait and then the other 48 pages are landscape.

Problem: I need to print this document and if I try to print it as it is
with the paper size set to letter, all the pages appear very small print in
the middle of the page. If I change the paper size to A4 when I print it
warns me that the text is outsize the margins and then the printing €śfalls€ť
off the right side of the page.

Please can anyone tell me how to get this document (Three weeks work) printed?

Thanks

Paper size Caz Page Layout 3 July 25th 05 11:24 PM
custom page setup want to print 2 up on letter size paper time4help Page Layout 1 June 18th 05 07:57 PM
print on glossy paper Lost by glossy papers... Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 05 09:50 AM
how do I change paper size in page setup wayne Page Layout 1 March 23rd 05 07:20 AM
How do I select the 'A3' paper size A3 in File/Page setup/Paper si Didier Massabuau Page Layout 1 January 6th 05 04:07 AM