Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PrincessJ PrincessJ is offline

Default how to set up microsoft exchange server in Outlook

I have been unable to use Microsoft Outlook since I received it...I'm pretty
sure it has to do with the set up process.

How do I go about setting this up? Do I have to connect to something for it
to be online? All of my other email programs function properly, i.e. Hotmail.

Please help a.s.a.p.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

This is a Word Newsgroup, so the posting is a bit off topic. I suggest
reporting it to an Outlook Newsgroup.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"PrincessJ" wrote in message
I have been unable to use Microsoft Outlook since I received it...I'm
pretty
sure it has to do with the set up process.

How do I go about setting this up? Do I have to connect to something for
it
to be online? All of my other email programs function properly, i.e.
Hotmail.

Please help a.s.a.p.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This newsgroup is devoted to Microsoft WORD, not Outlook. Try an
Outlook group, such as
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us

--
Regards,