Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bad Bart Bad Bart is offline

Default Word Menu Bar completely gone

Hi all,

Any suggestions on how to get back the Word Menu Bar? It's completely
vanished, along with the toolbars. I know how to get the toolbars back, but
without any bars at all showing I can't do it. Since everything disappeared,
I've played around with the Normal template but was unable to restore
anything. Also, MS Word Help sheds no light on the problem. In fact, it says
the Menu Bar can't be hidden. Apparently it can. FWIW, the keyboard
shortcuts to open the menus don't work. I can access many of the dialog
boxes using the quick menus and keyboard shortcuts, but it would be great to
get my normal complement of Menu Bar plus toolbars back.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Bart

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bad Bart Bad Bart is offline