Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
photochyc photochyc is offline

Default How do I print a document using the manual feed?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you asking how to set up a document to call for that or how to use that
feature of your printer?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mpvjules@hotmail.com is offline

Just open the document and use the menu File | Page setup, tab Paper
source.
This setting only works for sure in this very document, on this windows
version with this printer. Changing one of these things, may change the
papertray.
By the way, this setting is saved with your document.
And, never change the setting of the printer tray in windows. Do use
the default tray in this setting...