Brian

Default Same table on all new pages

Hi,

I'm trying to create a document with structure as follows:

Page1: Title
Page2: Contents
Page3: Table1
Page3: Table1

I have designed a 'Form' (Table1) for page 3 where new information will be
input. I would like every new page after page 3 to have this same table.

Is there any way I can do this without having to cut and paste the table
into the new page each time?

Thanks for any help with this!

Shauna Kelly

Hi Brian

There is no automatic way to achieve this.

The closest you can come is to save the table as an AutoText. You can then
assign a keyboard shortcut or a toolbar button to the AutoText to insert a
new, blank table easily.

For more information, see
Using AutoText
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm