Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joy Chandler Joy Chandler is offline

Default Where is the Dymo Label maker icon in Word 2007?

I have just installed Word 2007. I did not see the Dymmo Lable Maker icon on
the toolbars. I reinstalled the program, but still do not see the icon or
the option to use the label maker. I really need my label maker to work!!!
Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Which program did you reinstall? Word or the Dymo software?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Joy Chandler" Joy wrote in message
I have just installed Word 2007. I did not see the Dymmo Lable Maker icon
on
the toolbars. I reinstalled the program, but still do not see the icon or
the option to use the label maker. I really need my label maker to
work!!!
Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the application is compatible with Word 2007, its toolbar buttons will be
on the add-ins tab.
If not take it up with Dymo.