Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denise M[_2_] Denise M[_2_] is offline

Default file permission error when saving to flash drive

Whenever I try to save to a flash drive from within Word I get a file
permission error and the document cannot be saved. If I save the document to
the HD, then try to move it over to the flash drive, I get "Cannont copy
(document name): The directory of file cannont be created.

Please help, this is getting so frustrating.
Thanks,
Denise