Order of data fields in mailmerge from access table

Old March 9th 08, 03:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Hannah

Default Order of data fields in mailmerge from access table

I am frustrated that the order of fields in my Word 2003 data source is not
in the same order as the Access table it is linked to. Surname is good but
first name is way off to the right.
Old March 9th 08, 08:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Is this a Word 2003 merge document attached to an Access data source? If so
then simply place the individual fields exactly where you want them - see
for background on merges generally.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com