How can I use mail merge to email using my Incredimail program?

Old February 16th 10, 01:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lizb

Default How can I use mail merge to email using my Incredimail program?

I would like to be able to use mail merge to send letters via email using my
Incredimail program. How do I accomplish this? At present I am only able to
send via Outlook Express.
Old February 16th 10, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I suggest that you ask your question in the incredimail forums at
http://forums.incredimail.com/

Searching for mailmerge there did not produce any results, but I would
suggest that you go ahead and ask the question.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.