Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KenG KenG is offline

Default Losing Format

Hello and thank you in advance. I keep having a problem with my word
document losing it's format. Seems it happens after printing. I can't seem
to find out why it keeps happening. Basically what happens most of the time
is the document always moves from the top of the page either up or down. As
I mentioned before is seems to happen most after printing. If you need more
info please ask.

KennyJ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Documents will reformat to the cirrent printer driver -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm