Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Susan is offline

Default change paper size

How do I change the default unit of measure for paper size from cm to inches.
I changed all by itself during the day and I can't change it back.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select Tools Options General tab. In "Measurement units", select Inches
and click OK.

In case of Word 2007, you will find the option he Office button Word
Options Advanced category View group Show measurements in units of:

The setting is used for measurements you enter in dialog boxes and for the
Word rulers.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Susan" wrote:

How do I change the default unit of measure for paper size from cm to inches.
I changed all by itself during the day and I can't change it back.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Whitney B Whitney B is offline

If you want to change the paper size after you have your document ready for
printing, you can go to print preview and on the page setup tab you can click
on the down pointing arrow and in the page setup dialog box you can choose
the paper tab and change it there.