Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
p dawson p dawson is offline

Default cant type in my print layout view

I cant type in my print layout view. but if i open old document that have
text i can type fine in print layout mode. when i start word 2007 there is
usually a blinking black bar at the beginning of the document but mine doesnt
appear and i tried clicking on the document but nothing appears
i can see my text in the outline and draft viewer but not in print outline.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Exit Word and then locate and rename the normal.dotm file. To find the file,
you can search for it in Windows (be sure to search hidden files and
folders). The next time Word starts, a new normal.dotm with the factory
default settings will be created.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP