Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default ! cannot be found

When I start WinWord2003, I get two errors that say something cannot be
found, but it does not say what. I only get the triangle with the
exclaimation point and the words cannot be found. I have looked at the
add-ons, and removed all of them, so it should not be trying to load
something else. This is a part of a clean install. The only other major
thing I am running is Norton. Is there a way to get WinWord to log
everything it does during startup? Do you have any other suggestions?