t1210s

Default how can i make the letters a4 size

im trying to make a poster but i want to put the letters on seperate pieces
of paper how do i get the font to go a4 size
Lyn Adkin via OfficeKB.com

Type your letter and highlight it. Go to Format, Font and then change the
size of the font to 600, click OK.

You may need to centre horizontally and vertically.