Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Switching dates

I have a csv file which is my data source and when I connect it through
mailmerge the dates are in American format. I use the switching field to
switch to English Format.

I have noticed that the problem we are experiencing is that if the day part
of the date (ie dd/mm/yy) is less than 13 then the date remains in the
American format even when the mergefield switching is used in the Word
document.

and it not related to server settings or regional setting as they are set to
gmt uk.

Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Dates: day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods"
topic of the "Mail merge in Word 2002" section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.