Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MarkLTaper MarkLTaper is offline

Default How to create style to automatically suppress CR after a Heading?

I am trying to create a heading style so that following text begins on the
same line, but I am baffled. I see no way to suppress the carriage return.
Jay Freedman's response to my previous question showed how to manually
format to create the proper effect on a case by case basis not how to set up
a style.
I use this format frequently so I would like to have it automatic, if
possible.

Thanks MLT

I want:

Heading 4: Following text