Cretin

Default Help with chart.

I am working with a simple organizational chart. I realize that the same
chart template is available in PPT, Excel, or Word, (What is the best choice
to use)?

I have seen one that was created, using about 50-60 boxes, arranged in a
hierarchal structure, the boxes were square edged, and some were different
sizes.

Now I have tried to create one similar however, is the only option to go in
and keep clicking assistant, or coworker, etc. For example if you have a tree
of like 30 arranged to the left justs seems it takes forever, then the
formatting is very confusing also. Basically I am looking for some tips or
any help. Thanks for your time.
CyberTaz

Hello-

Specifics will vary depending on which version of Word/Office you are using,
which is key info you did not mention.But here are a few things that may
help.

1) As far as which app to use, I would think Word or Excel rather than PPt
for anything other than small or charts. However, in any given version of
Office they all use the same applet.

2) AFAIK there is no specific command to insert "20 Assistants" at the same
time. Not much help, but you may be able to insert one box & repeatedly
press F4 as necessary to create more rather than using the mouse.

3) As for formatting multiple boxes, look in EditSelect Levels (may vary
depending on version, but that is what you want to look for) to select all
boxes for like positions and format them all at once.

4) Don't forget MS Org Chart has it's own Help, so don't hesitate to use it.

LOL |:)