Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hogmoss Hogmoss is offline

Default Upload Word document into Access

I am trying to upload a Word document into Access and having difficulties,
here is what I am trying to do.

Begin with a Word procedural document, used for documenting test
steps/results, scan into Access. Currently paper forms are being used and we
are trying to go all digital. We want to scan the current template into
Access and link the test procedures in the Word document to tables within
Access. Within Access we have created a "dummy" interactive version of this
digital test procedure, but we cannot parse the Word document into Access and
have the relationships stay connected and the data entered into the proper
tables. I have searched and searched and have not been able to find any help,
any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.