Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh W Josh W is offline

Default Keeping formatting in translation

I have produced a manual guide in Word which I need to send to someone for
translation to German. I have all sorts of formatting and styles in the
document. I would like to keep all those styles and formatting when
translated to German. What is the best way to do this. Thanks.