oopstrinity

Default cursor moves

this problem happens on my IBM laptop with XP professional - i am having
this since 8 months.

happens on Word, Outlook, even web based email.

really annoying.

not using speech, wireless mouse or anything.

xp updated with latest SP 2, all MS updates, etc.

really very annoying.

hope someone in MS listens up, fixes and responds.

plz post in other newsgroups where MS follows up (i dont know what they
are).

thanks!

Joel in Payson wrote:
*When I am typing in a Word document my cursor sometimes moves back
into
previously typed text on it's own and I can end up really messing up
my
document. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I am using a
fully
updated version of Office XP Professional (Word 2002) *

--
oopstrinity